Continuing to learn while schools are closed due to COVID-19 is important for all ages. At PaRK International School, we will provide virtual learning for all our students for as long as we need to. Pre-school children, however, need more support at home to get the best from the virtual learning. We understand that not all parents are able to provide that support due to everything else that is happening at home or at work, so will prefer to opt-out of virtual learning for this age group.
As long as the COVID-19 school closures continue, we will provide the best virtual learning for our pre-schoolers (and all year groups, come to that). If, however, you do not want your pre-school child to do virtual learning when we are unable to open or provide a space due to class size restrictions, you won’t have to pay for that period*. If you do want virtual learning during closures, then you will receive a 40% (1-2 Year Olds) or a 20% (3-5 Year Olds) discount for your little ones.* That’s our ‘Pre-School Promise’.
* TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The Pre-School Promise applies to children who are not legally required to go to school – 1 to 5 Year Olds attending the Early Learning School.
- A credit for the tuition fees for the period that the school is unable to open or provide space for an enrolled child will be applied to the following term’s fees. A credit of 40% (1 – 2 Year Olds) or 20% (3-5 Year Olds) of the tuition fees will be applied if parents choose to continue through virtual learning. A credit of 100% of the tuition fees will be applied if parents do not choose virtual learning. This applies to all students with the fees up to date.
- Prior to or at the beginning of the closure period, parents will be asked to select whether they want to continue with virtual learning during this period. This choice will remain throughout the entire closure period.
- A credit will not be applied based on usage. If a parent chooses to continue learning through virtual learning, but does not use it, the discount will still be applied throughout the closure period.
- Parents will not get a credit if they choose not to send their child when the school is open and can accommodate their child.
- The Pre-School Promise applies to COVID-19 closures between 1 September 2020 – 31 December 2020 only. We may extend this offer and it will be revisited at the end of each term.